Top 5 Resolutions:
1) Go to the gym
2) Get out of Debt
3) Get organized
4) Help others
5) Enjoy life
At Brackin Benefits, we can help you with the last four. The one item we can’t help you with is getting to the gym — you’re on your own with that one!
Kevin Brackin– Call or go online to find out how we can
help you accomplish your New Year’s Resolutions.
The Holiday Season is among us — a time for travel, love and gifts for our families. Too often we focus on gifts of temporary pleasure when we should consider the gift of financial security.
Life insurance does not require batteries, will not be shoved in the back of your closet or take up room in your garage.
Often cheaper than that dreaded holiday sweater, life insurance will be there when the sweater will not.
Get an Instant Quote Brackin Benefits EzLife Quoter
When you purchased life insurance, you took the first step toward protecting your family. But when was the last time you looked at your policy?
If it has been a few years, your life insurance coverage may no longer meet all of your needs. A life insurance review will identify any changes in your life that may have triggered the need for a policy change, including:
- Income: Have you been promoted? Change jobs? Retired? Received an inheritance?
- Family: Has there been a birth or an adoption? Has a child left home? Are there any grandchildren? Are you caring for an elderly parent?
- Home: Have you purchased a new home or paid off a mortgage?
- Charities: Is there a particular charity that you want to add or remove as a beneficiary?
- Health: Did you lose weight, quit smoking, or have any positive changes in health recently? If so, you may qualify for a more favorable rate.
- Inflation: Has it been 10, 15, or even 20 years since reviewing or updating the policy? If so, it may not provide enough coverage today.
Life Changes Fast, Funny Video
Help ensure that your family’s essential needs are covered. Call today to schedule your free life insurance review: (928) 284-1458
Hello to all and thank you for your patience. Our blog-site has been under repair mode for a few weeks. Thank you to Greg E. at Century Link to get it up and running again!
I look forward to providing you with misc. information about health insurance, medicare and long term care insurance. All of my old posts were lost, so I will archive a few of my favorites.
Thank you for your interest.